637 88 52 77 ola@ol-atc.com



What is it?

From the office we perform all kinds of projects inside housing reform without structural involvement and rehabilitation projects and building facades pools. In addition, projects newly built residential buildings without auxiliary character are made.

Who asks?

Request any owner of a building or community of neighbors who want to make a work of internal reform, rehabilitation facade, pool construction or auxiliary building that requires the drafting of a project to obtain the corresponding municipal license.

What is the rate?

The fee for the implementation of projects shall be determined through detailed performance depending on the type of budget.

What is the deadline?

The delivery will be determined according to the type of action to project, being no more than 1 except in projects of comprehensive internal reform and auxiliary constructions projects.

How do you apply?

Give us your application for the project through the different channels of contact, providing the exact address of the property and the applicant’s data. In a maximum of 48 hours from the request we will contact you to arrange a visit.